If you want to be an Air Hostess (a dream job), explore the various countries in the world, get high salary package and face challenges, then you are likely to face tough competition. And to cross the edge and pass the interview you need to prepare a lot. Below are, some of the tips to crack the Air Hostess / Cabin Crew interview –
- Prepare a professional resume.
- First of all, go through some of the sample questions that are asked in the interview.
- Know about the Airline you are going to join.
- Practice by answering the interview questions’ answers with someone. It boosts your confidence.
- On the interview day, wear a smart and professional attire. Be well groomed.
- Arrange all the required documents in a folder.
- Exhibit confidence, energy, honesty and positivity while answering the questions.
‘Flying Queen Air Hostess Institute’, conducts proper Interview Skills course for its Cabin Crew Course students and also organizes mock interviews for them.