Course Duration (6 months)
This course deals with all the segments that include accommodation and catering (hotels, restaurants). With the growth in the tourism sector and evolution of new places on the world map, there has been a sharp extension in the field of the Hospitality sector. There is high growth in this sector in both domestic as well as international domains.
The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course in India is 12th/Graduation.
- Information about Hospitality sector
- Characteristics of hospitality industry
- Classification of Hotel departments
- Front Desk Management
- House Keeping
- Food and Beverage section
- General information about the sector
- CRS (Computerized System)
- Registration & Reservations
Apart from the above-stated contents, the students will also be trained in the following skills: –
- Spoken English
- Personality Development
- Graciousness and serving nature
- Hospitality Skills
- Embedding Social Responsibilities
* Note – We provide internship in Hospitality Management in one of the leading hotels in Delhi. For more details, contact us.