Cabin Crew Training Course
Course Duration (12 months)
Eligibility for Air Hostess/Cabin Crew Course
Considering the Aviation Industry the eligibility criteria is as below –
Class 12thpassed students in any stream and from any board are eligible to pursue this course.
For Boys and girls: 17-27 years.
- Spotless and fair skin complexion is preferred.
- The candidate must not have any visible tattoos/scars on the body.
- Candidate shouldn’t have a history of mental illness in the past.
- Candidate should not be suffering from a serious cardiovascular disease.
- Marital status- unmarried (though not applicable in case of all airlines).
Diploma in Air Hostess Course Contents
Considering the above-stated parameters, the main course contents are as follows –
Aviation/Cabin Crew Training
- Cabin crew Training
- Airport Ground Handling
- Travel Management
- Personality Enhancement and Grooming
- English Speaking
- Foreign Language
- Computer Reservation System
- First Aid
- In-flight Service Training (optional)
Other essential requirements and traits developed during study
In addition to the criteria laid down by the aviation and other associated industries, we also hone and polish some other required traits and skills to assist in getting a promising cum rewarding job.