All of us are all set for Holi. But we must play and celebrate this festival of colours very carefully and safely. We can make it safe for ourselves and others by following some directives –
- Don’t play Holi with chemical colours.
- They are harmful to skin and hair and can trigger skin irritation and rashes.
- Only use organic colours.
- Welcome your kins and friends with gulal and sweets.
- It’s safe to apply hair oil and coconut oil into your skin in advance, to prevent the skin problems.
Make it a fun, not a mess.